TERMS & CONDITIONS (UPDATE: JUNE2017)
as short as we can
These terms and conditions (T&C) are the agreement pursuant to which PLUSCONCEPT PTE LTD (“+C”), provides services to the customer (“User”).
✓BY USING THE SPACE MEMBERS AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
*DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
+C may provide you with access to office space, desk space, Internet access, office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, virtual office, mailing and other services from time to time (collectively services). The services at all times are subjected to the T&C.
*NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any properties belonging to +C or interfere with any other parties us and enjoyment of the Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this T&C and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party.
*USE OF SERVICES
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
01. Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise);
02. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
03. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
04. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage operation of another computer or property of another;
05. Use our Internet connection to access illegal bit torrents and pornographic websites;
06. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
07. Violate any code of conduct of other member guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service;
08. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party;
09. Violate any applicable laws or regulations; and
10. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
01. Desk use is strictly per desk basis and per assigned person. No substitutes etc unless approved.;
02. Members’ private property is to be respected. All fixed desks become personal workspace during the term of the service. Private desks are not to be used by other members at all times unless there is consent;
03. Private & business documents of members are to remain private. Documents not been to the members or their companies are not to be sighted unless approved. Unlawful use of private desks for yourself or your staff or visitors will expose those documents as well;
04. Infringe the key concept of secure workspaces, by passing on pass codes or keys to third parties without authorisation. Guidelines of locking and securing the spaces need to be followed.
05. Affect the neat & productive shared working environment, by unsanitary habits or not following the rubbish disposal guidelines or overuse of assigned space and storage capacities, that may impact other members and the clean concept of the spaces.
06. Ignore the green guidelines of the space by unreasonable burdening the community by excessive use of utilities and / or not following the guidelines of turning off lights and air-cons after use or when being the last on the premises. In addition equipment outside the standard office equipment or high power equipment needs to be approved.
The liability of +C for direct loss arising out of their negligence, breach of contract or any other cause of action arising out of or in connection with this agreement is limited to the value of monies received from customer. +C shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss, howsoever arising. +C accepts no responsibility for anything that is lost or stolen from its premises. Personal possessions are the sole responsibility of the hirer or their customers and customers are advised to keep valuable belongings with them at all times. +C shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss, howsoever arising.
The hirer shall indemnify +C from and against: all claims, demands, actions or proceedings in respect of the death or injury howsoever and whomever caused of or to any persons which shall occur or arise from any accident or occurrence which shall happen while such a person is on or upon any part of the premises during hire period or in respect of any loss or damage suffered or sustained by any person in consequence of any such death or injury. All claims, demands, actions or proceedings and any loss, damage or injury which may be brought against or suffered by +C arising from or in any act, neglect, default or omission of the hirer, their staff, agents or visitors any claim under copyright law
+C reserves the right to cancel any memberships, if members infringe the guidelines or terms and conditions.
If a cancellation is in line with a infringement of terms and conditions or other member guidelines +C reserves the right to forfeit any deposits held with +C as compensation for damages to the spaces, service, brand or members.
Contract cancellations are strictly on a full one month notice to the next billing (Before 25st of the month – our billing date to end after the last billed month, i.e. CANCELLATION 25th April = TERMINATION 31st May) or based on your contract term.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the contract or clarified, the notification will increase to a 2 months notice from 4 Pax onwards.
Agreed contract length are fixed unless discussed otherwise or a substitute tenant is provided and approved.
In case of agreement and cancellation before start of the term, the refundable security bond or its amount will act as a booking deposit to be withheld or to be paid for losses of rental due to the cancellation.
This agreement shall be governed by Singapore laws for determination of disputes arising under this agreement.
16 Purvis Street Singapore 188595
BY USING THE SPACE YOU AGREE TO THESE USER GUIDELINES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY WORKSPACE BASED ON INFRINGEMENT OF THE ABOVE.
* DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Personal Data Protection Policy. We conduct business in compliance to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and has implemented policies to protect your personal information.
Collection of Personal Information. We collect personal information when you: Register for our service, contact us for inquiries and viewings, sign up for newsletter and alerts, participate in marketing campaigns, purchase products from our e-commerce sites
Use of Personal Information.
We use your information to:
Provide personal support, provide product | service updates, invitations to events and relevant marketing activities with your prior consent, offer rewards and promotions, announce result of luck draw and competition, conduct customer satisfaction surveys to improve our products and services, process your order and delivery, conduct internal audits to prevent and detect fraud, to ensure security of our systems and your personal information. We will not use your information other than for the purpose you have consented to. We will retain your information for as long as there is business or legal need.
Protection of Personal Information. We are committed to ensure your information is secure. We have put in place necessary physical and network security, and procedures to safeguard your information.
Access and Correction of Personal Information. Should you have inquiries relating to your personal information we have on you, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.